Cyber Security Analyst – Ethical Hacking
In this position, you will perform ethical hacking assessments on multi-protocol networks and application systems to our various clients ranging from banking to law enforcement. Tasks will be highly technical, requiring a good understanding of security technologies and strategies.
Qualified candidates will:
- Provide strategic and technical recommendations following identification of vulnerabilities in operating systems, applications, and network infrastructure;
- Evaluate security controls and recommend corrective actions to mitigate technical risks;
- Deliver reports outlining test results and present to technical and non-technical staff;
- Develop and maintain methodologies and tools to enhance the company security testing
- Participate as a subject matter expert in cyber security incident and breach investigations and
post-breach remediation work.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or in another equivalent program;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of popular operating systems and networking protocols;
- Understanding of web applications, servers, frameworks and protocols;
- Knowledge of infrastructure and application security technologies;
- Hands on experience with one or more programming languages (C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.);
- Good communication and writing skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Contributions to bug bounty programs or multiple Capture-the-Flag activities is considered a plus;
- Ideal previous consulting experience.
Experience and/or industry specific certifications in the following fields:
- Telecommunications, Networking or Systems integration – Vulnerability Assessments
- Code Review
- Penetration Testing
- Reverse engineering
- Malware analysis
- This position requires some weekend and evening hours
Benefits of working at GoSecure
- Competitive salaries;
- Modern office and friendly environment;
- Complete health benefits;
- Flexible work hours;
- Accessibility to a group retirement savings program and employer contributions; ▪ Cell phone and laptop provided by employer;
- Continuing education policy;
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!
GoSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA).
About our Company
GoSecure is recognized as a leader and innovator in cybersecurity solutions. The company is the first and only to integrate an Endpoint and Network threat detection platform, Managed Detection and Response services, and Cloud/SaaS delivery. Together, these capabilities provide the most effective response to the increased sophistication of continuously evolving malware and malicious insiders that target people, processes and systems. With focus on innovation quality, integrity, and respect, GoSecure has become the trusted provider of cybersecurity products and services to organizations of all sizes, across all industries globally. To learn more, please visit: https://www.gosecure.net.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until November 08, 2019