Customer Service Agent
Every day, some 1,800 TELUS Health team members work hard to improve connectivity and collaboration among health care providers, including physicians, nurses, pharmacists and physiotherapists. Our goal is to provide better access to care and thereby enable better health outcomes for Canadians. At the heart of everything we do at TELUS is the most important individual: the consumer.
Our Pharmacy Support team is dedicated to offering world-class customer and technical services to make our vision of better access to health care for all a reality.
We’re currently looking for new team members who have a genuine customer service focus, an ability to work at a high level and a sharp sense of urgency and priorities, and who are driven by the urge to solve problems. Plus, experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be a valuable asset.
- Assist customers by telephone, chat or the web, answering questions on how to use the software, diagnosing and resolving problems, escalating cases when necessary and documenting issues
- Troubleshooting IT equipment; diagnosing and resolving problems, escalating cases when necessary and documenting issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction by following up to ensure that the applied solutions are properly understood and to effectively correct any issues
- Provide application support to pharmacists via telephone, chat and the web, and ensuring that customers enjoy a positive experience by understanding their needs and meeting those needs quickly, professionally and accurately
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Troubleshooting, analysis and research skills
- Experience with contact centers
- Bilingualism in English and French
- Attestation of College Studies (AEC) or Certificate of Collegiate or University Studies (CEC or CEU) or Diploma of Collegiate Studies (DEC) or Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) or high school diploma with 5 years of experience
- Training in one of the following fields:
- Pharmacy technician
- Information Technology (IT)
- IT support
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
Hours of operation
Monday to Sunday from 7 A.M. To 10 P.M. (Open on holidays)
The schedule may vary according to operational needs; must be available to work evenings and weekend
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
- Together we form a UNITED TEAM: there’s no room for egos or blame
- We challenge the status quo: we not only reach our goals, we strive to go beyond
- We live up to our commitments: to ourselves and to our friends, family, peers, leaders and customers
- Our success is all about how we do things: how we think, solve problems, communicate, deliver results and more
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Marketing and communication
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until November 08, 2019