Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career within a dynamic company poised for success, if you’re incredibly motivated, and if ‘impossible’ isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that work is done in accordance with M1 Composites’ quality standards, documentation, policies and procedures and applicable regulations (Transport Canada, FAA, EASA, etc.);
- Inform the quality manager of any irregularities related to the maintenance work;
- Perform damage inspections;
- Determine the repair plan;
- Choose and adjust equipment;
- Identify the necessary repair materials;
- Proceed with the refurbishment ;
- Control the quality of raw materials and finished parts;
- Ensure the maintenance or production tools;
- Design the molds, if necessary;
- Design and manufacture tooling and composite parts, jigs, molds and prototypes using the appropriate molding technique or molding process;
- Make sure workshop is clean and safe at all times.
Your ideal background:
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) or diploma of Professional Studies (DEP) in composites materials processing technology or DEC/DEP in aeronautics or aircraft maintenance;
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written;
- Able to read technical drawings and work instructions in English;
- Familiar with structural repair manuals.
What you’ll need:
- Sens of responsibility;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Problem-solving and results-oriented skills;
- Owns Transport Canada AME’S Licence (an asset).
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
You have a future & you matter to us!
Name of employer
M1 Composites Technology Inc.
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Operational management and logistics
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until November 30, 2019