Community Manager (Internship)
StreetScan is a premier data provider and analytics company serving smart cities’ transportation infrastructure needs. We bring together computer vision, machine learning, data science, and sensing expertise to provide diagnostics for the world’s transportation infrastructure.
StreetScan’s core business today is a pavement and sidewalk management service providing a fast, objective analysis, ensuring that repair decisions are based on up-to-date and complete data. Our innovative mobile sensing technologies detect roadway and sidewalk defects within traffic and map other assets. Within days StreetScan delivers a city-wide pavement condition map through a web GIS application Streetlogix that provides data and management tools empowering cities to do more within their budget. Learn more about StreetScan at www.streetscan.com.
StreetScan is looking for a talented Community Manager Intern to assist the Sales & Marketing team. We are looking for an individual with fresh ideas and willing to take on new challenges as needed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development of strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness on social media and enhance
- the audience’s experience with the brand
- Create and manage digital content for various social media platforms and company website, including
- Writing and editing content
- Video creation
- Additional writing as required (press releases, articles)
- Develop a calendar with the proposed campaigns and manage day-to-day activities
- Assist with reporting and analytics
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends and apply these to the brand
- Student in Communications or Marketing preferred
- Some experience with social media or digital marketing campaigns preferred
- Exceptional English written communications skills
- Some experience with video editing software
The successful applicant will be working part-time out of our Montreal office and report to the Marketing Manager.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Marketing and communication
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until December 17, 2019