Cloud Infrastructure Developer
What is Coveo
Coveo makes business personal. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees. Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioural data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centres and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion. Coveo is also embedded in many leading business applications from vendors including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Sitecore, Xero and more.
What is it like to work at Coveo
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our colleagues at Coveo find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This ethos has allowed us to become a world leader in an innovative industry and to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people. This is also why Coveo was named Employer of the year AND Company of the year 2019 by the Quebec Chamber of Commerce!
We’re looking for a cloud expert!
Join our cloud infrastructure team and help us deploy our out-of-this-world cutting-edge SAAS platform. You will be responsible for strategy, development, automation and optimization of our cloud infrastructure.
Along with your team, you will take on a ton of interesting challenges:
- Develop and maintain infrastructure-as-code tools around Terraform. We are active members of the open source community and contribute to projects like the following:
- github.com/terragrunt.io/terragrunt github.com/terraform-providers/terraform-provider-aws
- Automate the steps that allow you to go from an empty environment to all services up and running in one click (maybe two)
- Optimize our cloud-resource usage, we love being able to do more with less
- Keep our servers up to date (Linux, of course! As well as a few Windows). Or even
better: make sure they update themselves!
- Implement monitoring and metrics gathering systems (we like to have our services up
24-7, but also enjoy sleeping)
- Write scripts to automatically scale different components according to their level of use
- Determine benchmarks on different instances to figure out how to get the most out of our
machines at a minimal cost
- Make sure that all of our components are under constant surveillance (because you don’t
what to monitor them yourself 24-7)
- Become an expert on a variety of great technologies, like:
- AWS and other cloud providers
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Python and Bash
- Innovate! Study and suggest improvements and new tools and practices with your team
You Love the Cloud!?
Here is what we are looking for in a new colleague:
- Have the passion and motivation to constantly by improving your skills in systems administration and in cloud server management (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Have a keen interest for containerization and automation and tools and actively keep up to date on new technologies in the industry or community
- Have a keen interest for the open source community and its tools
- Have a history of being a quick learner, things move fast in our space!
- Be a great team-player and having a natural knack for helping others
Recognize yourself!? Send us your application and join the #Coveolife!
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until October 31, 2019