Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist (English/French)
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Participate actively in full cycle recruitment process (pre-selection, interviews and offers).
- Source passive candidates through formal and informal network alliances, complex internet searches, database mining, including the use of the social media.
- Develop innovative, multi-pronged sourcing strategies to meet current & future talent needs.
- Participate in the development and improvement of new recruitment approaches/ processes from a “continuous improvement” point of view.
- Maintain a continuous contact with potential candidates and provide follow-up and updates in our applicant tracking system called Taleo, as appropriate.
- Stay abreast of sourcing/recruiting trends.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor’s in Human Resources, or in a related field or with an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruitment preferably in the aerospace and/or manufacturing industry.
- You have developed innovative recruitment strategies for high volume recruitment.
- You are a team and results oriented individual who has the capacity to influence others.
- You have demonstrated negotiation skills when dealing with stakeholders including candidates and internal clients.
- You have experience with internet searches by various recruiting techniques and methods.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge in SAP HR and an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Taleo is an asset.
- You have strong written and communication skills (Bilingual -English / French).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Name of employer
Place of employment
Years of experience
2 to 4 years
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until November 30, 2019