Aircraft Structural Repair Technician (MRO)
Join our growing team!
If you’re looking for a career with a dynamic company poised for success, if you are incredibly motivated, and if “impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary, then we have just the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Repair and overhaul airframe components in accordance with technical manuals (SRM, CMM, AMM, etc);
- Meticulously read and interpret technical manuals and work instructions;
- Follow M1 manuals, policies, and procedures to ensure safety, quality, and compliance with regulations;
- Inspect parts for damage and discrepancies;
- Identify required parts, raw material, and hardware required to perform repairs;
- Snag any non-conformances to the Quality department and ensure appropriate disposition;
- Work closely with colleagues, team lead, and supervisor to ensure units are completed on-time according to planning/scheduling;
- Document completion of inspections and tasks, materials and equipment used, and sign-off/stamp for all your work;
- Be a role-model for safety and cleanliness in your work area.
Your ideal background :
- College diploma in aircraft maintenance or equivalent;
- Experience working with SRMs and CMMs on composite and/or sheet metal structure.
What you’ll need :
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and manuals;
- To be clean and organized;
- To be meticulous in your workmanship and documentation;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and a self-motivating personality;
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as alone with little supervision;
10 reasons why you should join the M1 Composites team:
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits/insurance;
- Training to accelerate your development & unlock your full potential;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Clean working environment;
- A dynamic team in a growing business ready for success;
- Passionate, dedicated, hardworking, and happy colleagues;
- Respectful workplace;
- Bonus system;
You have a future & you matter to us!
Name of employer
M1 Composites Technology Inc.
Place of employment
Years of experience
0 to 2 years
Operational management and logistics
Number of available positions
Type of job
Until November 30, 2019