Webinar: Study health in Montréal (Only in French)
Want to study in Montréal (Québec, Canada)? Whether you want to pursue a technical or university program in health, Montréal has many options!
As part of the I choose Montréal initiative, Montréal International invites you to a webinar about health programs open to international students. Take this opportunity to ask all your questions!
- When: Thursday, February 23, 2023, at 12:30 p.m. (Montréal time).
- Where: Online. Register today and we will send you a link to join the webinar.
- The webinar will be in French only.
You’ll be able to learn more about:
- The programs offered in health;
- The admission eligibility and process;
- The student experience in Montréal (living, housing, work, etc.);
- The immigration process to study in Québec;
- The experience of an international student who chose to pursue health studies in Montréal.
Top reasons to study in Montréal
- World-class educational institutions offering programs in both English and French;
- Tuition fees that are among the lowest in North America;
- Low cost of living;
- A promising job market;
- A cosmopolitan and vibrant city;
- A safe living environment;
- A city that is a perfect blend of European and North American cultures.
Ready to start exploring health programs? Use Study Connect to find out which schools are right for you.