Take vocational training in Montréal that will qualify you for a trade in high demand!
Are you interested in taking training abroad to learn a trade that is in high demand? Have you considered vocational training? Greater Montréal has over 50 vocational training centers offering short-term, specialized training that will directly qualify you for a trade.
Montréal International, through its initiative I choose Montréal, is inviting you to take part in an informative webinar on December 9, 2020 on vocational training in Greater Montréal, in conjunction with Québec métiers d’avenir.
Where: online via LiveStorm
When: December 9, 2020 at 2 p.m. (Montréal time)
*This webinar will be held only in french*
You’ll be able to learn more about:
- Vocational training programs available to international students, along with admission requirements and procedures;
- The student experience in Greater Montréal: cost of living, work during and after your training, immigration process, etc.;
- Assistance to international students by Québec métiers d’avenir and I choose Montréal;
- What international students taking vocational training can expect: testimonial by an international student who is currently taking vocational training in Montréal.
Why choose vocational training in Greater Montréal?
- Short-term training (one to two years) leading directly to the job market
- A dynamic and resilient job market
- A high placement rate
- Affordable cost of living
- A dynamic, cultural, cosmopolitan and safe city