Keatext and Talsom are hiring!
Do you want to launch your career in Greater Montreal? Why not in the world of startups? This stimulating and diverse environment offers many possibilities to young graduates. Startups are looking for junior talent to fill positions in different fields. Now is the time to apply!
Check out the job offers below and apply. Register by midnight February 28 to be considered.
This recruitment event is reserved for international students (young graduates) from Greater Montreal. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview, which will take place on Wednesday, March 3.
Your to-do list
- Apply by February 28, 2021 at midnight.
- If you receive an invitation: Congratulations! Your virtual interview will take place on March 3. Get ready and update your LinkedIn profile!
- No invitation this time? Don’t despair, we organize many events like this throughout the year. Be sure to subscribe to the I choose Montreal newsletter and follow us on social media to be the first to know about them.
The Montreal startup ecosystem in a nutshell
Canada is the most attractive country in the world for entrepreneurs according to the OECD.
- More than 30 incubators and accelerators help startups take their business to the next level.
- More than 45 collaborative workspaces
- Over US $1.7 billion in venture capital financing in Montreal since 2018
- More than 286 venture capital operations in 2019
- 6 of the 8 most active venture capitalists in Canada in 2019 are based in Montreal
Thanks to Bonjour Startup Montréal for sharing with its partners.