Salon des Masters, Mastères et MBA
I choose Montréal and eight Greater Montréal universities will be attending the Salon des Masters event in Paris on January 18, 2020.
Join us to learn all about Master’s degrees in Greater Montréal and find the program for you!
Participating Educational Institutions
- École nationale d’administration publique (ENAP)
- École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS)
- HEC Montréal
- Institut national de la recherche scientifique (INRS)
- Université McGill
- Université de Montréal
- Université du Québec à Montréal
- Université de Sherbrooke
Learn More about Montréal
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about studying, working and living in Montréal, including:
- The university campuses, study programs, admission requirements and financial assistance programs;
- The student experience in Greater Montréal and the city’s many attractions. Take a helicopter ride over the city or try fun seasonal activities with a virtual reality experience;
- The immigration process for studying and living in Québec;
- Work opportunities during your studies and after you graduate.
- Where? Porte de Versailles, Hall 5.2 – 5.3 – 1, place de la Porte de Versailles 75015 Paris
- When? Saturday January 18, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Exclusive information session
Don’t miss this exclusive information session to learn more about studying in Greater Montréal with the various institutions from the region.
- When: from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
What makes Montréal the best student city in the Americas?
- World-class educational institutions offering French and English programs
- Some of the lowest tuition fees in North America
- Low cost of living
- A promising job market
- A dynamic and cosmopolitan city
- A safe living environment
- A unique blend of European and North American cultures
- Research centres in a host of leading sectors including artificial intelligence, aerospace, life sciences, health technologies and more
Montréal is also the second best city in the world for millennials, according to Nestpick (2018). And according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD, 2019), Canada offers the best work environment for international students.