PhD Workshop China 2019 – Shanghai
Learn more about Montréal
Montréal International (I choose Montréal) will be at the PhD Workshop China 2019!
Three prestigious Montréal-based academic institutions will also be at the event:
Come get insightful information about doctoral studies in Montréal in your field of interest!
- When? November 26th, 2019, from 10 am to 5 pm
- Where? Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai
Come meet the I choose Montréal team, ask your questions about Montréal and:
- Learn about the immigration process to study in Québec with our experts
- Get information about how to work during and after your studies
- Experience the city of Montréal through virtual reality. Experience a helicopter ride over Montréal or seasonal fun with outdoor activities thanks to virtual reality. Come and get a feel of the Montréal vibe!
- Get some I choose Montréal branded goodies
Why Montréal, the best student city in the Americas?
- World-class learning institutions teaching programs in French and in English
- A promising job market
- A safe environment
- Cosmopolitan and vibrant city
- Home to research hubs in many trendy topics such as artificial intelligence, aerospace, life sciences and health technologies, and more!
Montréal is also the second-best city in the world for millennials (Nestpick, 2018).
Finally, according to OECD (2019), Canada provides the best work environment for international students.
About Montréal International
Created in 1996, Montréal International (MI) is a non-profit organization funded by the private sector, the governments of Québec and Canada, the Montréal Metropolitan Community and the City of Montréal. MI’s mandate is to attract and retain foreign investment (companies and start-ups), international organizations, skilled workers and international students in the metropolitan region by offering them support services tailored to their needs.
About “I choose Montréal”
“I choose Montréal” is an initiative of Montréal International, in partnership with the Gouvernement du Québec. The aim is to promote Greater Montréal among international students as a premier destination for studying, living, working and immigration.