Morgan Stanley Discovery Day
Virtual recruiting event with Morgan Stanley
Join the technology analyst team in Montréal!
A career is waiting for you at Morgan Stanley in the technology analyst program. Technology analysts can explore opportunities in the technology team for 15 weeks prior to choosing the team that best corresponds to their skills and interests.
The priority fields in the technology team include cloud computing, productivity and social platforms, big data and analysis, automatic learning, automation, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity. Morgan Stanley also works on emerging technology such as augmented reality, virtual reality, gamification and quantum computing.
Are you currently in your final year of your bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or any other related field of study? Apply for this incredible opportunity today!
You have until November 15 to apply to the positions available in the Job offers section below and be invited to an interview.
How to register
- Create your profile. To begin, click on Sign In/Sign Out in the Job Offers section below.
- Submit your application for available jobs by midnight on Sunday November 15 at the latest (see Job Offers section below).
- Selected candidates will be invited to one or more virtual interviews.
- Get ready to meet prospective employers – update your LinkedIn profile!
To begin, click on the Sign In/Sign Out button below.
About Morgan Stanley – Montréal
Morgan Stanley’s technology and engineering centre in Montréal has more than 1,700 software developers, engineers and architects who develop and implement exclusive applications and tools used by the company’s sectors in global financial markets. In recent years, Morgan Stanley was named one of the best employers in Montréal and one of the top youth employers in Canada.
Be aware that only selected candidates will receive an invitations from Morgan Stanley. All interviews will take place virtually on November 19.
- Where: Online (virtual event)
- When: Thursday, November 19, 2020. Submit your application by midnight on Sunday, November 15 at the latest. See available jobs in the Job Offers section above.
- Who: By invitation only. Exclusively for international students in Greater Montréal.
- Fee: Free of charge