Montréal, Your Study Destination
Discover Montréal, the best student city in the Americas
Would you like to live a student experience in North America? Montréal is your study destination! Montréal is a popular destination for international students. Indeed, the Canadian city welcomed in 2018 more than 37,000 international students.
Named best student city in the Americas and 6th in the world according to QS, Montréal is recognized for:
- The excellence of its educational institutions;
- Its dynamic cultural life;
- Its affordable cost of living;
- Its attractive job market;
- And more!
Learn more about one of the best student cities in the world.
I choose Montréal, in collaboration with Desjardins, is organizing an information session about studying in Montréal, followed by a networking session and a tasting of poutine (a famous dish in Québec).
Join us for this event that will be both informative and friendly.
- When? Tuesday 3 December 2019, from 5:30 PM to 8 PM
- Where? Maison des Étudiants Canadiens (Cité Internationale)
31 Boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris
- Cégep Marie-Victorin
- Collège Ahuntsic
- École NAD – UQAC
- HEC Montréal
- Institut Grasset
- Québec métiers d’avenir
- Université de Montréal
5:30 PM: Welcome and registration
6 PM: Presentations about studying in Montréal
- Why choose Montréal?
- Immigration procedures to study in Québec
- Panel of students who chose Montréal for their studies
6:45 PM: Networking and student fair
- Booths: I choose Montréal, Desjardins and educational institutions
- Poutine and Québec drinks to start the evening
8 PM: End of the event