Immigrating to Canada to study in Greater Montréal – In English
Are you an international applicant interested in studying in Greater Montréal? Do you want to apply for a study permit but you’re not sure about the Canadian immigration process? Are you supposed to start studying in Greater Montréal in September 2021 but you’re wondering about additional COVID-19 measures? Sign up for an information session hosted by Montréal International, through its I choose Montréal initiative, in partnership with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The session will cover various topics related to the Canadian immigration process. IRCC promotion officers will also answer your questions live.
Important: Please note that the steps involved in Québec’s provincial immigration process will not be discussed.
- COVID-19 and the processing of study permit applications
- Pre-boarding requirements and travel restrictions to Canada
- Canadian entry requirements and mandatory quarantine
- Online and in-person classes
- International students and the right to work
- Post-graduation work permits
- An English session will be held on Wednesday, May 12, 2021, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Montréal time).
- A French session will be held on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, at 1 p.m. (Montréal time).
- The information session is free of charge and intended for international students.