I choose Montréal in Beijing
Study in Montréal and in Québec (Canada)
Are you looking for graduate study opportunities abroad? Montréal City is the place to choose! Montréal International, the economic development agency for Greater Montréal, through its I choose Montréal initiative for international students, is proud to invite you to an exclusive event for students and their families interested in graduate studies in Montréal, Canada.
I choose Montréal will be in Beijing with two high-level Montréal-based universities:
- Where? Kerry Hotel Beijing (Kowloon Ballroom), 1 Guanghua Rd, Guomao, Chaoyang, Beijing, China, 100020
- When? November 21, 2019 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Formal presentations by the Québec government, Montréal International, and the participating universities, followed by a questions and answers session.
Come get insightful information about graduate programs and admission requirements, scholarship opportunities, the immigration process and everything else you need to know in order to study in Québec.
2. Networking session
Learn more about:
- Working during and after your studies
- Montréal through virtual reality: Experience a helicopter ride over Montréal or seasonal fun with outdoor activities thanks to virtual reality. Come and get a feel of the Montréal vibe!
- Grab some I choose Montréal branded goodies
Here is why Montréal is the best student city in the Americas
- World-class education institutions, teaching programs in French and in English
- A promising job market
- A safe environment
- Cosmopolitan and vibrant city
- Home to research hubs in many trendy topics such as artificial intelligence, aerospace, life sciences and health technologies, and more
Montréal is also the second-best city in the world for millennials (Nestpick, 2018).
Finally, according to the OECD (2019), Canada provides the best work environment for international students.
This event is organized in collaboration with the Government of Québec.
About Montréal International
Created in 1996, Montréal International (MI) is a non-profit organization funded by the private sector, the governments of Québec and Canada, the Montréal Metropolitan Community and the City of Montréal. MI’s mandate is to attract and retain foreign investment (companies and start-ups), international organizations, skilled workers and international students to the metropolitan region by offering them support services tailored to their needs.
About “I choose Montréal”
“I choose Montréal” is an initiative of Montréal International, in partnership with the Government of Québec. The aim is to promote Greater Montréal among international students as a premier destination for studying, living, working and immigration.