I choose Montréal at the Mondial des Métiers Auvergne-Rhônes-Alpes
Thinking about following a vocational training abroad? Montréal is your study abroad destination!
As part of the I choose Montréal initiative, Montréal International will be present at the Mondial des Métiers Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes to inform you about the student experience in the metropolitan region of Montréal, Canada. Come and discover vocational training in the best student city in Canada!
What is vocational training?
Vocational training offers quick access to the job market. You will achieve your full potential in a profession that you are passionate about, in addition to ensuring your employability and making you an important player in society.
CEGEP, an acronym for “Collège d’enseignement général et professionnel”, is the first level of higher education in Québec. With a dual vocation, the CEGEP and its specific programs allow the student community to access either the university with pre-university training or the job market with vocational training.
The institutions attending:
- Campus d’études supérieures techniques de Montréal
- Centre de services scolaire de Montréal (CSSDM)
- École nationale d’aérotechnique – Cégep Édouard-Montpetit
- Institut de tourisme et d’hôtellerie du Québec
Come and learn more about:
- The programs offered and admission procedures;
- The steps for studying in Montréal;
- Employment opportunities during and after your studies;
- The Québec-France agreement on tuition fees;
- The student experience in Greater Montréal: cost of living, housing, financing, etc.
- When: December 1 to 4, 2022
- Where: Eurexpo – Lyon, Chassieu (France)
- It’s free!
Why choose Montréal as your study abroad destination?
- World-class educational institutions;
- Affordable cost of living;
- Possibility of working up to 20 hours a week during your studies and full-time during school breaks;
- Best city in the Americas for quality of life, according to Knight Frank;
- A dynamic and cosmopolitan city.