Find your junior IT job
Are you a student or graduate specializing in IT, computer science, software engineering or a related field? If you’re looking for a new job, you’ve come to the right place. Companies big and small across various industries, like Intact Insurance, Alithya SOLOTECH, Plusgrade, and ORO Health, are on the lookout for international students and graduates to fill their junior positions.
It’s a great opportunity to plan for the future and gain experience—and good way to enter the Montréal job market. Send in your application today!
Browse the job postings below and send in your résumé. Only applications submitted before midnight on June 20 will be considered.
This recruitment event is intended exclusively for international students and new international graduates in Greater Montréal. If selected, applicants will receive an invitation to a speed interviewing event to be held on Wednesday, June 23.
Your to-do list
- Apply by 20, June, midnight.
- Did you receive an invitation? Congratulations! Prepare for the interview on June 23 and update your LinkedIn profile.
- Didn’t get an invitation this time? Don’t despair! We organise many recruitment events like this throughout the year. Make sure you subscribe to I choose Montréal newsletter and follow us on social media.
What does IT expertise in Greater Montréal look like?
It’s no secret: the biggest companies can be found in Montréal taking advantage of the unique IT ecosystems:
- Over 179,000 workers and 5,000 companies in the tech industry in Greater Montréal
- Over 72,000 workers in software development in Greater Montréal
- Nearly 17,000 university students enrolled in IT-related program
- The most tech graduates in Canada